Wednesday, September 12, 2007

POSTER GIRL

22 January 2007, Monday, 12.55pm, at Raffles Place

The next time I saw Stephanie, it was in a manner I would’ve never expected. She appeared on the posters of a Giordano clothings store at Raffles Link shopping arcade, promoting some ladies’ apparels for this year’s Lunar New Year festive season. I’m really surprised. When I’d met her yesterday on the train, I had never expected her to be an advertisement model in addition to being a medicine student. Well, like I’ve said it’s probably due to some sort of indescribable X-factor in her that landed her the chance of modelling. Much to my pleasant surprise, she’s striking a couple of very nice poses in those posters!

She said she’d call, but she hasn’t though. Not that I hope she would, but just wondering that’s all. Anyway, it’s only Monday…. Oh, why do I even care anyway?!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I am waiting for the next post of Your singapore sassy girl story. I like the first part where you met the girl at MRT station. Reminds me of "My sassy girl". Faster upload the new post!

And I was hoping you could tell me where to download korean font and how to use it? I have downloaded a few times and ended up not working on my com. I'd be very grateful to you if you could help me with this.
Thx a lot! :)

Ronnie Ng said...

Hi Hannah,

sorry, i haven't been updating this story as i was pre-occupied with other things. i will try to do it one of these day though ;)

As for the korean fonts, all you need is to go to "Control Panel" of your Windows system, click on the icon "Language Options", and then open the divider "Language". Click on "Details" & select the font system you need, ie. Korean, or Japanese... hope this helps ;)